(photo credit: Geoffrey Tischman)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Four Legged Sunday Funday

I've tried to make the most of this weekend for Millie.  We've put it more cuddle minutes than you can imagine, gone on several short walks, and both dogs got a bath today.  I had planned the bath, but it was quite necessary following Millie's hunt & kill of a stray black plastic bag this afternoon - including a full slip and slide in the mud just before the death pounce.

 Believe it or not, bath time is one of Millie's favorite things (see video).


I've washed her favorite toys, collar, and bed as well - after all, a clean dog should have clean things.  We've spooned on the couch & watched re-runs of Curb Your Enthusiasm (with a few breaks to bark at squirrels outside).  As Evan has said a few times, Millie thinks cancer is pretty amazing.


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest video I have ever seen in my life. I want to hug her so bad!

    ReplyDelete