(photo credit: Geoffrey Tischman)

Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Problem to Have

Tomorrow morning Millie goes in for her 3rd round of chemo.  While she's there she will also have chest x-rays to make sure that the cancer has not metastasized in her lungs.  I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about tomorrow.  I have heard that the chances of her having spots in her lungs aren't extremely high, but I can't help but worry she might be that unlucky dog.

As I prepare for tomorrow, Millie has been getting a lot of extra attention.  While out on a walk with Evan, I noticed something that made my heart smile.  Millie has a bald spot on her tail.....from wagging it.  When she's super excited in her kennel, the tail is out of control.  My dog, my dog who has cancer, is so happy that she is getting a bald spot.  What a way to make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment