(photo credit: Geoffrey Tischman)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Bed & Country House

The girlies and I had an excellent weekend.  The weather was gorgeous, I got a fair bit of housework done, they had two visits with Nana & Nampa (my parents), and Millie got a new bed.  My girls love spending time with Nana & Nampa.  I mean looooove.  We had a surprise "pop in" visit with them on Friday where Millie and my dad cuddled on the floor while Nana and Sugar hung out on the couch.  



On Saturday, during my cleaning, I noticed that Millie's bed in her crate was stinky.  Stinky beyond the point of cleaning.  I frequently call her "The Big Stink" as a nickname, but that doesn't mean she has to live up to it.  One impromptu visit to PetsMart later & she had herself a whole new bed.  Five seconds after putting it in the crate, Sugar claimed it.  She was not moving.  Millie came over, sniffed it & settled in near the crate to wait Sugar out.   


Today we (the girlies, Evan and I) took a trip to the country house (my parent's house in St. Joseph).  They have a decent sized fenced in yard, and my two nerds enjoyed the heck out of some off-leash running.


 This is the face of a happy Sugar.

 Three legs or not, this girl moves when she wants to!

 Millie "helped" Nampa with some cleaning.

 While Shugs is rolling in...who knows what.

 13 years young!

 All that running & somebody needs a rest.  

 Evan & Millie -- both are pretty darn cute, eh?

 Group cuddle (although Shugs is almost folded in half here, I adore Millie's face in this one)

 Facelift!

 Maybe if we look extra cute....we can have some snacks too?
 Worked!

 Two of my favorite men -- Evan and Dad

 Now that is a cute dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment